Victorian Current Acts HERITAGE ACT 1995
NOTICE OF REGISTRATION As Executive Director for the purpose of the Heritage Act, I give notice under section 46 that the Victorian Heritage Register is amended in that the... Places of heritage significance to the nation are protected under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act) which establishes the National and Commonwealth Heritage lists. The EPBC Act is administered by the Australian Government with advice from the Australian Heritage Council.
Search the Heritage Register and Inventory
the Victorian Heritage Register under the Heritage Act 1995? Prohibited uses may be permitted? Name of Incorporated Plan under Clause 43.01-2 Aboriginal heritage place? HO399 Interim Control. Expiry Date: 30/06/20 18 Mount Eliza Centre 33-33A Jacksons Road, Mount Eliza no no no no no no - no. Title: Microsoft Word - 43_01s_morn.doc Author : sh1k Created Date: 7/4/2017 8:27:27 AM... Section 1 Waste Minimisation and Management Act 1995 No 102 Part 1 Preliminary The Legislature of New South Wales enacts: This Act is the Waste Minimisation and Management Act 1995.
Appendix A Coastal Management Act 1995 – Consent Application
Summary of legislation, policy and guidelines Summary of legislation, policy and guidelines The documents most relevant to the management of Victoriaâ€™s parks and reserves are listed below.... HISTORIC CULTURAL HERITAGE ACT AMENDMENTS The Environmental Defenders Office is a non-profit, community based legal service specialising in environmental and planning law. We welcome the opportunity to comment on the draft Historic Cultural Heritage Amendment Act 2012 (the Amendment Act). The operation, and interaction, of the Historical Cultural Heritage Act 1995 and the Land Use â€¦
Victorian Current Acts HERITAGE ACT 1995
Changes to State legislation In 1974 Victoria was the first Australian state or territory to enact heritage legislation. Weâ€™re still a national leader in the identification, conservation and management of heritage. Heritage Act 2017. 1 November 2017: Heritage Act 2017 commenced operation. Read an overview of the changes to the Act (PDF, 186.9 KB) Information Sessions: Heritage Act 2017 and... The Victorian landscape holds the imprint of thousands of generations of Aboriginal people. You can find out what areas have cultural sensitivity with our online map or find out more about the Aboriginal places, objects and land management.
Victorian Heritage Act 1995 Pdf
Legal Compliance and Information Manual Victorian Water
- Victorian Heritage Act 1995 Review Property Council
- Recent Decisions in Planning Environment and Heritage
- Victorian Heritage Act 1995 LGAM Knowledge Base
- Acts administered by EPA epa.vic.gov.au
Victorian Heritage Act 1995 Pdf
Changes to State legislation In 1974 Victoria was the first Australian state or territory to enact heritage legislation. Weâ€™re still a national leader in the identification, conservation and management of heritage. Heritage Act 2017. 1 November 2017: Heritage Act 2017 commenced operation. Read an overview of the changes to the Act (PDF, 186.9 KB) Information Sessions: Heritage Act 2017 and
- Aboriginal Heritage Act ; Building Act ; Climate Change Act Doctors Bridge.pdf ; Dorothy Houghton Walk.jpg ; Eric Roberts Reserve.pdf Locality names and boundary maps for Victoria. Local councils determine their locality names and boundaries in accordance with the Naming rules for places in Victoria, Statutory requirements for naming roads, features and localities - 2016. Maps
- THE Victorian Government last week launched a state-wide review into the Heritage Act 1995, which aims to better protect Victoria's state-significant buildings and objects. Planning Minister Richard Wynne has released a discussion paper as the first step in reviewing the 20-year-old Heritage Act.
- Summary of legislation, policy and guidelines Summary of legislation, policy and guidelines The documents most relevant to the management of Victoriaâ€™s parks and reserves are listed below.
- Heritage Victoria has published a new brochure for owners (PDF, 1.0 MB) of Victorian Heritage Register listed places. It provides important information relevant to you as an owner or custodian of a heritage asset, including information regarding the Living Heritage Grants Program which provides conservation funding for Victorian Heritage Register listed places.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Majura ACT, Farrer ACT, O'Malley ACT, Isabella Plains ACT, Lyons ACT, ACT Australia 2628
- New South Wales: Lower Boro NSW, Moore Park NSW, West Bathurst NSW, Angledale NSW, Watanobbi NSW, NSW Australia 2029
- Northern Territory: Tiwi Islands NT, Stapleton NT, Calvert NT, Wadeye NT, Holmes NT, Stuart Park NT, NT Australia 0867
- Queensland: Tungamull QLD, Maleny QLD, Haymarket QLD, Toobanna QLD, QLD Australia 4047
- South Australia: Penfield Gardens SA, Elizabeth Grove SA, Sandilands SA, Cape Borda SA, Port Gawler SA, Wami Kata SA, SA Australia 5086
- Tasmania: Toiberry TAS, Judbury TAS, Gormanston TAS, TAS Australia 7047
- Victoria: Tallygaroopna VIC, Goroke VIC, Mitiamo VIC, Bael Bael VIC, Chintin VIC, VIC Australia 3007
- Western Australia: Watermans Bay WA, Menora WA, Gingin WA, WA Australia 6097
- British Columbia: Queen Charlotte BC, Pemberton BC, Kelowna BC, Princeton BC, Langley BC, BC Canada, V8W 4W8
- Yukon: Klondike YT, Kirkman Creek YT, Stony Creek Camp YT, Eagle Plains YT, Jakes Corner YT, YT Canada, Y1A 8C3
- Alberta: Willingdon AB, Acme AB, Waskatenau AB, Hanna AB, Killam AB, Vermilion AB, AB Canada, T5K 6J4
- Northwest Territories: Lutselk'e NT, Fort Smith NT, Fort Smith NT, Katl’odeeche NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L1
- Saskatchewan: McLean SK, Sedley SK, Pense SK, North Portal SK, Drinkwater SK, Neilburg SK, SK Canada, S4P 5C8
- Manitoba: Dauphin MB, Notre Dame de Lourdes MB, Gillam MB, MB Canada, R3B 5P4
- Quebec: Saint-Lin-Laurentides QC, Varennes QC, Abercorn QC, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue QC, Matane QC, QC Canada, H2Y 9W3
- New Brunswick: Campbellton NB, Stanley NB, Baker Brook NB, NB Canada, E3B 6H5
- Nova Scotia: Bridgewater NS, Clark's Harbour NS, Springhill NS, NS Canada, B3J 1S4
- Prince Edward Island: Grand Tracadie PE, Grand Tracadie PE, Linkletter PE, PE Canada, C1A 7N7
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Lawn NL, St. Vincent's-St. Stephen's-Peter's River NL, Happy Valley-Goose Bay NL, Glovertown NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J6
- Ontario: Grand Valley ON, Silver Dollar ON, North Gower ON, Ameliasburgh, Snow Road Station ON, Long Beach, Kawartha Lakes ON, Alsace ON, ON Canada, M7A 1L4
- Nunavut: Port Burwell (Killiniq) NU, Umingmaktok NU, NU Canada, X0A 8H4
- England: Wellingborough ENG, Salford ENG, Leicester ENG, St Albans ENG, Dewsbury ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 5A5
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 3H2
- Scotland: Cumbernauld SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Glasgow SCO, Livingston SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 7B4
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Newport WAL, Cardiff WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 7D7